Wednesday 2 April 2014

20.4: Feedback and reflection


How successful is your product compared with your original idea ?
I feel that my final product was moderately successful compared to my original idea. Some of the ideas for the reconstration did not work the way I wanted it too, mainly because the editing software I used had a technical issues. My cutaways improved from my original ideas and fit in more efficiently. 

What did your audience samples say about your finished product ?
The audience generally believes my documentary was interesting yet informative. Although one commented that some of the footage is a bit shaky. 

What tasks did you carry out from start to finish ? (Powerpoint)






What are the strengths and weaknesses of your final product ?
*The strengths of my final product are my cutaways and other use of visual imagery. I think the soundtrack I used fit in well with the gloomy theme of my documentary.
*The weakness of my final product is that one of my cutaways is slightly shaky. Some of my footage did not render, so the original ending has been effected. I feel this is a weakness because the ending feels too lose.
If you was to make another documentary. What would you do differently ?
If I was to make another documentary I would change the camera angles of my interviews and try to improve on the struture for my documentary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment